/// Mid Century Modern Homes for Sale - Nationwide ///


Saturday, September 12, 2009

Mid Century Modern Ohio - Kettering


Mid Century Modern Home for sale in Kettering, Ohio.




I've been through Kettering. More than once. Each visit did not reveal Mid Century Modernism lurking. Apparently I wasn't looking hard enough. This is first of two Mid Century Modern houses for sale in Kettering, Ohio. Enjoy.
___

4764 James Hill Rd. Kettering, OH 45429 (map)

$189,900

More info









Cheers,

-Baz

3 comments:

  1. I like this post,And I guess that they having fun to read this post,they shall take a good site to make a information,thanks for sharing it to me. Queensland 2022 real estate cirriculum

    ReplyDelete
  2. When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your. deal management software

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe this web site has some rattling wonderful info for everyone : D. Soegel

    ReplyDelete