/// Mid Century Modern Homes for Sale - Nationwide ///

Sunday, April 11, 2010

6164 Afton Crest, Indianapolis, IN 46220


Built 1962

More Info


  1. Hi there, awesome site. I thought the topics you posted on were very interesting. I tried to add your RSS to my feed reader and it a few. take a look at it, hopefully I can add you and follow.

    House, Flats for Sale in Birmingham

  2. All the houses shared in this post are awesome…I just like the interior of this house..I admire author efforts for sharing this useful information about these amazing houses.
    homes for sale grand rapids

  3. Make your real estate developement buisness happy contact us :- The condos for sale in white plains ny as well as proper covers boards are actual essential as they can stretch you the abundant needed development that will safe and permitted the essential of diurnal to homes for sale in peekskill ny. There are numerous things close with home-based and henceforth it is homes for sale in carmel significant to get the greatest of household plans inside the mahopac homes for sale money.